The Heimish All Clean Balm is such a hype of beating Banila.co’s Clean It Zero that i must have to try it to know what’s it all about. i must say, the hype is real.
What it is:
This oil cleanser will go on your skin in solid balm form and will turn into an oil on your skin upon massaging. This sherbet style cleansing balm will dissolve even the heaviest makeup, while leaving your skin hydrated. This oil-based cleanser contains an impressive list of natural botanical ingredients.
Key ingredients and benefits:
• Shea Butter – Has a moisturizing and skin smoothing properties. It provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production.
• Donkey Milk – Helps to moisturize and brigthen the skin
• Coconut Extract – Helps soften and balance skin.
• Variety of Botanical Extracts and Oils – with skin soothing, calming and balancing properties.
Free of paraben, artificial scent and artificial coloring.
Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
How to use:
1. Using the spatula provided, scoop 1-2 scoops onto dry hands.
2. Massage on to your face evenly, starting with forehead, cheeks and chin.
3. Rinse off with warm water – the oil will emulsify with water.
- Has a very durable packaging.
- The balm melts into an oil when massage but is not runny and drippy. It stays and remains on the face.
- Does not stings the eyes, does give a blurry vision when contact with eye and still doesn’t stings.
- Able to melt of heavy make with just 2 scoops from the product and is able to get waterproof mascara and eyeliner.
- The only thing it wasn’t able to remove completely was this Peel-Off Lip Stain from Berrisom
- Also removes dirt, unclog pores from sebum and removes black heads when massage
- No added fragrance but has this earthy, natural smell. It might not be a good smell for some people.
- The balm turns into a milky colour when washed away with water.
My take: The Heimish All Clean Balm works wonders and definitely recommend it if you’re in the market for a new makeup remover or a cleansing balm. even if you’re not a make up person, its a great blackhead/dirt/impurities remover for the face.